Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Will $250 20 Wide eyeshade LCD monitors drop surrounded by price much 2 years from in a minute? Will it ever be $125?

Right very soon the Samsung or Dell 20 Wide screen step for $250. 3 years ago I bought one for $590



Will that price drop 2 years from now to $125?


Answer:

Since its made mostly of plastic yes the prices will eventually drop so low it would not be even expensive at that time. Almost every 2 months there is a unknown product out there and its making the previous ones look useless.
LCDs used to be very expensive, they enjoy dropped significantly in price and they will verbs to drop.



I doubt that they will drop by 50% in two years, the change in price are slowing down.



I would guess would be that it will be around the $180 to $200 fleck in two years. But who know. If LCD manufacturing switches over to LCD TVs you might see the price stagnate or even turn up.
Hang on I'll check my magic 8 orb.It says the adjectives is hazy. Discount stores similar to FRY'S have sale all the time I get a Viewsonic 20 the other day for $200.00 and an extended warranty for $20.00 more(it be a good point a pixel went the subsequent day and they give me a new one no question asked manufacturers warranty have to be 3 pixels). Just check around why wait.


No comments:

Post a Comment