Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Wide blind monitor?

I hold a wide eyeshade monitor, the images adjectives seemed stretched...is this middle-of-the-road? I have tried playing next to the resolution but have have no luck! Anyone have any thinking?


Answer:

Unlike CRT monitors where you can play beside the resolution and find one that you like, LCD monitors are designed to run at a fixed resolution. (It will be specified by the manufacturer). Be sure to install the correct driver for your monitor from the manufacturer's website. While you're within, check to see what the resolution of your monitor is supposed to be. When you use your monitor at the correct resolution, nothing should look stretched.
Check the untaught resolution of your monitor. (probably 1680x1050)

Make sure all the drivers are installed properly.



I own a widescreen and everything was adjectives afkgjfg at first but then I installed my video card drivers and my monitor drivers, afterwards I set my resolution at 1680x1050 pixels and it works perfectly in a minute. (22 Samsung 226BW)



If that resolution doesn't show up under your display properties later maybe your video card can't feel such a big resolution? Not exactly sure on that one (never had that problem in the past, just gotta spawn sure everything is installed right), I'd call around to some of the manufacturer for more info.



Hope that helped a bit, if you own questions a moment ago e-mail me or something *nod*
PLEASE give breed and model of computer and monitor and I'll give you an answer.

I'll stick around somewhat


No comments:

Post a Comment