Friday, September 17, 2010

When be the end time you cleaned your mouse?

My cursor be going all over the eyeshade and it dawned on me that i hadnt taken apart my mouse, (removed the globe and fuzzie threads) and blown it out for quite some time! Now it seem to be working better! How do you clean your 'mouse? Sharon from oHIo


Answer:

optical no cleaning needed.



anyways,



1 remove the bubble



2 clean the bubble remove any dust



3 clean the the mouse where on earth the ball should be

the three pipe -like piece should be smooth with no

wheel-like dirt.



4 assemble pay for.



viola! you clean your mouse.



hope this aid
I haven't had a mouse beside a ball within over 3 years. Those things are ancient!
I have an optical mouse!! hehe
it's be a while! i just wipe sour all the dirt and blow on it!
1 month ago, i do it once surrounded by 2 months



i used denatutated alcohol plus cotton swabs. <don't use anything sharp, because you can damage inner wheel side of mouse
I bought an infra-red mouse, no need to verbs it.
Wow, I hadn't ever done that! Yuck! Thanks!
buy an optical mouse and shower every day to verbs your balls
Are population still using a mouse with a globe ? wow.

Thats the joy of a laser mouse, no entail to clean it.
i verbs my mouse once a week otherwise she begins to smell. i only use my mothers shampoo on her, and since she doesnt have a ball or fuzzie threads I prefer the blow drier. Now max (my pet snake)has a nice clean teatime.
I had to do that rather a bit with my ripened mouse also. You should try one with the optical instead. Less looking after, and they work just as resourcefully. Not pricey at all any.


No comments:

Post a Comment