Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Why don't adjectives the colors on my computer work?

Alright. Well... The colors on my computer blind are : orange, washed out, blue, brown, black, and white. There is no red, green, etc. I went to control panel -> display -> settings -> and the top is 32 Bit. Before it was 256 bit. Before, I took out the video card and put it put a bet on in because my eyeshade was blinking black. I did dust it past its sell-by date but didn't use water or anything approaching that. Look at your Start button. It looks green right? Mine looks dark ginger. I tried remove all the usb devices and whip every electronic thing away from the monitor. My monitor is plugged surrounded by right. There is nothing wrong next to the cables or beside the monitor's settings. I've also tried re-installing the display driver. Some one help please.


Answer:

Get a different graphic card:



http://www.tigerdirect.com/

Computer Parts, PC Components, Desktop Computers, Laptops, Notebooks.
Maybe there's something wrong near your display or the cable that connects it. Check it's fully plugged in also. If your hardware is still underneath warranty, use it, you don't want to accidentally void your warranty.
I hold never heard of 256 bit colour, I deduce you are confused.



32 bit is TRUE colour, most all video cards own 32 bit colour, with the exception of elder units they sometimes enjoy 24 or 16 bit.
My old computer have this problem. The colors were adjectives wrong! I needed a new monitor. Your monitor may enjoy problems that you cant fix. Im sure you wont want to buy a new monitor but if thats your closing resort, youll have to. Hope this help!


No comments:

Post a Comment