Friday, September 17, 2010

Which adaptor will I want to relationship my Dell monitor to my eMachines computer?

I've be researching online, and I found the DVI (female) to VGA (male) adaptor. However, the DVI part have 24 pins + 1 pin by itself. My Dell monitor chip (DVI) has 18 pins +1 pin by itself. Will I still know how to use this adaptor, even though all the gap won't be filled?

-Thanks within advance ;)


Answer:

Well, if the monitor is too outmoded for the computer, and if such conversion technology exists, you can try a local used computer store to see if they have that.



Realisticly, buy a current monitor even if it's used from a local used store. Odds are, the old monitor probably won't work terribly well beside the newer computer.



And on a side note anyway, what are you doing near an eMachines computer? They are so crappy it's not even funny.
Yes it will work no problem


No comments:

Post a Comment