Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Why won't my monitor turn on?

Brand foreign monitor (less than 2 weeks), widescreen LCD 22-inch Chimei. While playing a game, on a whim turns off (this be an online game, no windower involved though). Sound still going, not the video card because it still works great on my other monitor (I hold a dual screen set-up). I believe it's the power, as there's no power fluffy turning on. Tried 3 different power cords and tried different outlets and power stips. Reset the computer multiple times, still nothing. For the time person, I unplugged it from my computer and reverted back to my other monitor. Everything runs great. But I can't get hold of that power light to turn on! Is it the monitor? Should I take it replaced? Could it be something else wrong?


Answer:

Usually you will have two weeks to return the item. Just try it. Take it fund and get a unmarked one. Don't border with it if you hold a choice.
since its still under warenty I'd verbalize to the store you got it from and see what you requirement to do to get it fixed or replaced..
Timing is everything contained by the Game.yep the power is defective and should be returned quickly. Many stores presently have 30 foot / 30 minutes warrenties . Exchange it while you can ... solid state components will fail Out of the Box or not and if they do they don't carry better.
Sound defective. If it is as you say that in that is no light on the monitor it could be something steam related in the LCD itself. You should get hold of it exchanged before your warranty is up.
its probably defect return it to the store and exchange it for a new one you a short time ago brought it so it should be in warranty condition


No comments:

Post a Comment