Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Why wont my computer blind show anything when I Boot It up?

Okay So i turned past its sell-by date my computer for a while while I was installing this drive. Everything on the clean drive (Old but new again to the computer) is equal as the one I just have in here. tyhe Setting is just the same(SL MA OC thing) I plug everything pay for in to the computer. Press the Power button. My Computer turns on but here nothing on the Screen. The Light is that pallid orange color. Everything is plugged within Laright the cables are fine and dandy. There have to be a signal I mean...Its never have this problem before until I installed the New/Old drive.



Any assist would be great and I'll respond to your post through additional Details so save checking in.


Answer:

the HDD itself wont lead to a video issue - it simply wont boot and tell you something similar to no fixed disk present



You either:

1. Knocked a cable loose ( check em again - adjectives of em)

2.) ESD - not likely but it does evolve

3.) the main reason for no vid @ POST are bad CPU, desperate RAM, bad Video card
You may have need of to install a boot loader.
first of all trade name sure that you double check your loose wire. i regard especially the cable behind your monitor.

i hope this will work for you .
Try to boot surrounded by Safe mode and then remove your drive. If your drive is giving any trouble, it may be driver issue.


No comments:

Post a Comment