Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Why is the enormously top of my blind not showing on my monitor?

On the 1024 by 768 my peak is stretched out tall knowledgeable. I can not see the minimize key,mazimize switch ,or the close key. On adjectives the other resolutions it is normal. I enjoy no idea why it is doing this. Is in attendance something I did that made this? Or is this a comman problem? Thanks to who help.


Answer:

There should be buttons or dials physically on the front of your monitor itself, somewhere in the vicinity the power button. Use those to adjust the picture.
You might need to adjust the emblem on the monitor. Look on your monitor for a menu button. Find the button that allows you to move the image up.
i infer you dont have a clear card memory sutable for that settings.











.........


No comments:

Post a Comment