Tuesday, September 21, 2010

WHY is my laptop monitor shuts down while i play mafia hobby??

Everytime I play mafia, my monitor shuts down and shows a message no video input. I hold no idea why, please sustain!

My pc is Philips freevents, P4, reasonably advance and hastily. I played that game and plentiful more games on it before, never have this problem, i cleaned all the fan in my cpu, applied some thermal compound, dono what to do, Please sustain. many gratefulness in mortgage...


Answer:

You may have a virus or spyware to scan call on my website at www.geocities.com/cameronnet20... (Type it in the address shaft.) If you do what I put on my website it should remove your virus/spyware and other unwanted programs. When you complete it and you still have an issue try checking your eyeshade cable on the back of your PC. Unplug it and plug it final in. Next try Unplugging you monitor from the power source and plug it final in and that should do it!
It look as though the Mafia is on to you
It's the spectator sport. It happened to me too. It is incompatible near your graphics card causing your card to crash. You can try updating the driver it may assist.



Good Luck


No comments:

Post a Comment