Friday, September 17, 2010

Why are near lines crawling up my computer eyeshade?

I enjoy yellow and purplish lines adjectives over my computer screen, and they are crawling approaching runs in a panty hose. I newly wiped my eyeshade, what could have happen? Will it go away?


Answer:

If it's drizzly, that could be distortion which is slowly evaporating away. Never wipe your screen next to anything that's not alcohol and a cotton cloth.
I dont know. I cant see your screen
it ability your monitors about to travel out

you probably had some sort of magnet around the monitor at one point and started it save then your monitors purely crappy but try the degauss option and see if it help
if you have a webcam its obvously something to do beside that or its a plug or wire not plugged contained by enough if you dont hold a webcam... nnote to computer:get all right soon :-)
Maybe it is on of the following:



* The monitor cable is not connected properly.



OR



* You need to transformation the frequency.



OR



* Your monitor became a lil' bit frail
maybe your monitor is artificial by magnetic whirl

produce by cell phone etc..



Try reinstall the driver and make sure the monitor plug at the back the PC is tight

dapple dachshunds for sale

No comments:

Post a Comment