Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Will have an aditional monitor provide me more workspace?

I'm thinking roughly buying another computer.



I was looking at Dell (I hold no choice but Windows) and the model I was looking at offered upto 4 monitors.



But what I required to know is: will this give me more workspace? Or does it purely show the same item on four different screens?



For example: Could I own an Internet Browser in one, email surrounded by another, Photoshop in the 3rd, and Dreamweaver within the fourth, and work from them all at like peas in a pod time (like just move the mouse around) lacking having to minimize them. Like hold them all full blind?


Answer:

it ican be configured in any way, but the most logical is to expand your desktop, so when your mouse meet the end of one monitor, it jump to the next monitor, thus making it uncomplicated to have multiple apps plain.

The answers post by the user, for information only, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment